- Handcrafted in the USA from a recycled silverplated teaspoon
- 0.75 inches wide at widest point, tapers down to 0.25 inches wide for a comfortable fit
- Available in sizes 6-12
- 100% Recycled
Spoon rings have a long, rich tradition as a symbol of undying love. Spoon rings began in England during the 17th century, made from servants who could not afford to buy precious metals. Servants would steal a silver spoon from their master and fashion it into a wedding ring for their bride. This courageous act of love could result in seven years of incarceration, but that did not deter the servants from giving a ring to the one they loved. This spoon ring was made from a teaspoon in the pattern Queen Bess II by Oneida. Queen Bess II was discontinued in 1946. A special technique is used to bend the spoon handles without damaging the intricate pattern.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 19.99
- Soft, food grade silicone cover allows baby to self feed on fruits and vegetables through small holes
- Can be used with frozen food for teething babies.Dimensions: 4.9 x 1.9 x 1.5 inches
- Interior stem forces food toward feeder holes
- Quick snap ring allows for easy assembly
- Small handle is perfect for baby’s grasp
We don’t mean to mouth off, but let’s be real about how mesh feeders can be a real mess and difficult to clean. Our silicone teething feeder has some bite to it; allowing for easy feeding with its interior firm stem that forces food out where babies can get to it. It’s simple to clean and more durable than mesh feeders. Boon totally has a handle on baby’s snack time and when something is this good, we think it’s okay to get a little mouthy about it.
List Price: $ 5.99
Price: $ 4.00
Reprint Please Indicate: Fashion Clothes » Silverware Ring, Queen Bess II By Oneida, Sizes 6-12 (7)